I was nominated for the Liebster Award by iamageekingginger thank you so much for nominating me!
I love this idea because it helps people discover new blogs and its a great way for all of us to get to know eachother!
- Link back to the person who nominated you
- Give 11 random facts about yourself
- Answer 11 questions from your nominator
- Nominate 11 bloggers
- Come up with 11 questions for your nominees and inform them
11 Random Facts About Me
1. I don’t have a favorite color because I can’t choose one for the life of me. I like purple but I also really like blue and green.
2. I’m very nearsighted. I wear glasses and I can’t see anything far away clearly. (I think it’s because I read too much whoops.)
3. I’m really short. I’m 5’2…yup
4. I love the smell of chlorine. I don’t know it just reminds me of summer I guess.
5. I’m a lefty!
6. I have 2 cats! One is named Peanut Butter and the other ones name is Mr. Milly!
7. I have a minnie bulldog named Bella and I love her to pieces.
8. Both of my ears are broken. Don’t ask.
9. I’ve never gotten my ears pierced.
10. I’ve never eaten peanut butter before.
11. The first fandom I was in was the Hunger Games fandom.
4) Do you prefer to shop online or shop in a book shop? I prefer book shops because I love the environment. I just love being surrounded by books! But online is cheaper and you can usually find exactly what you’re looking for so that’s what I use most often.
5) Favourite place to read? I love to read on my couch and by the pool!
6) What is the longest book you have ever read? City of Heavenly Fire by Cassandra Clare I think! It’s 725 pages.
7) First fandom? I said that for one of my 11 facts too 🙂 but my first serious fandom was the Hunger Games Fandom.
8) Reading or writing? Ohh thats tough. I love both but it honestly depends on what I’m in the mood for. Lately it has been writing but at the moment I think I prefer reading.
9) Favourite book you have read this year so far? I’ve been in a huge slump so I’ve barely read anything so far this year but even though I haven’t finished it yet (I have 50 pages left) Its definitely A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas. (Review will be up soon!)
10) How many physical books do you own? About 137
11) One character that you would like to meet in real life and why? I would like to meet Isabelle Lightwood in real life because I love her as a character and I would definitely want to be her friend.