Hi everyone! So I’ve decided to participate in the booktubeathon again this year and I’m super excited! I figured I’d post my tbr on here for all of you! I’ve picked one book for each challenge and I’ve also left one slot open so I can pick up whatever I’m in the mood for!
1. Read a book with blue on the cover:
2. Read a book by an author who shares the same first letter of their last name as you: (I’ve done the first letter of my first name instead because I couldn’t find anything for my last name)
3. Read someone else’s favorite book:
4. Read the last book you aquired:
5. Finish a book without letting go of it:
6. Read a book you really want to read:
7. Read 7 books (open slot)
My goal is to finish at least 3 books during the booktubeathon this year! I believe I finished around 3 last year so it would be great to meet that again and maybe even surpass it!
I’d love to know what your booktubeathon tbrs are so please comment them down below or let me know if you post something about it and I’ll be sure to check it out!
Happy reading! -Amber