This tag was created by perpetualpageturner! I’ve never done this before and I’m really excited so lets get started!
Number Of Books You Read: 17
Number of Re-Reads: 2
Genre You Read The Most From: Fantasy
1. Best Book You Read In 2015?
(If you have to cheat — you can break it down by genre if you want or 2013 release vs. backlist)
Carry On by Rainbow Rowell HANDS DOWN
2. Book You Were Excited About & Thought You Were Going To Love More But Didn’t?
Warm Bodies by Isaac Marion, I hate to say it but even though I enjoyed the book I like the movie better
3. Most surprising (in a good way or bad way) book you read?
Sea of Monsters, I liked it a lot better the second time
4. Book You “Pushed” The Most People To Read (And They Did)?
The Throne of Glass series! I got one of my friends to read it and she loves it!
5. Best series you started in 2015? Best Sequel of 2015? Best Series Ender of 2015?
THE LUX SERIES BY JENNIFER L ARMENTROUT ENOUGH SAID
6. Favorite new author you discovered in 2015?
7. Best book from a genre you don’t typically read/was out of your comfort zone?
A Work In Progress by Connor Franta! I don’t usually read memoirs but I really loved this one!
8. Most action-packed/thrilling/unputdownable book of the year?
THE LUX SERIES ITS SO ADDICTING
9. Book You Read In 2015 That You Are Most Likely To Re-Read Next Year?
CARRY ON WITHOUT A DOUBT
10. Favorite cover of a book you read in 2015?
Carry On! Sorry I’m using that one so much but the cover is so aesthetically pleasing.
11. Most memorable character of 2015?
Baz from Carry On, definitely he’s my spirit animal
12. Most beautifully written book read in 2015?
A Work in Progress by Connor Franta
13. Most Thought-Provoking/ Life-Changing Book of 2015?
A Work in Progress by Connor Franta
14. Book you can’t believe you waited UNTIL 2015 to finally read?
THE LUX SERIES AND FANGIRL
15. Favorite Passage/Quote From A Book You Read In 2015?
“You have to pretend you get an endgame. You have to carry on like you will; otherwise, you can’t carry on at all.”
16.Shortest & Longest Book You Read In 2015?
Longest: Carry on
How I did this: Went to my read books on Goodreads and sorted by page number and just looked for what I knew I read this yeaer that was the shortest and longest.
17. Book That Shocked You The Most
(Because of a plot twist, character death, left you hanging with your mouth wide open, etc.)
Opal by Jennifer L Armentrout
18. OTP OF THE YEAR (you will go down with this ship!)
SNOWBAZ AND KATY AND DAEMON
(OTP = one true pairing if you aren’t familiar)
19. Favorite Non-Romantic Relationship Of The Year
Penelope and Simon
20. Favorite Book You Read in 2015 From An Author You’ve Read Previously
A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas
21. Best Book You Read In 2015 That You Read Based SOLELY On A Recommendation From Somebody Else/Peer Pressure:
22. Newest fictional crush from a book you read in 2015?
Daemon Black *heart eyes*
23. Best 2015 debut you read?
24. Best Worldbuilding/Most Vivid Setting You Read This Year?
The Faery world in A Court of Thorns and Roses
25. Book That Put A Smile On Your Face/Was The Most FUN To Read?
26. Book That Made You Cry Or Nearly Cry in 2015?
Carry On, whoops
27. Hidden Gem Of The Year?
28. Book That Crushed Your Soul?
29. Most Unique Book You Read In 2015?
The Young Elites, you don’t see unreliable antihero narrators very often
30. Book That Made You The Most Mad (doesn’t necessarily mean you didn’t like it)?
Opal by Jennifer L. Armentrout
1. New favorite book blog you discovered in 2015?
2. Favorite review that you wrote in 2015?
3. Best discussion/non-review post you had on your blog?
4. Best event that you participated in (author signings, festivals, virtual events, memes, etc.)?
Meetup with Sasha Alsberg!!
5. Best moment of bookish/blogging life in 2015?
Interacting with fellow book bloggers 🙂
6. Most challenging thing about blogging or your reading life this year?
It was very hard to post when I was in a slump at the beginning of the year.
7. Most Popular Post This Year On Your Blog (whether it be by comments or views)?
8. Post You Wished Got A Little More Love?
9. Best bookish discover (book related sites, book stores, etc.)?
10. Did you complete any reading challenges or goals that you had set for yourself at the beginning of this year?
Probably not, knowing myself I can’t find them anywhere though!
1. One Book You Didn’t Get To In 2015 But Will Be Your Number 1 Priority in 2016?
The rest of the Harry Potter series!
2. Book You Are Most Anticipating For 2016 (non-debut)?
Lady Midnight by Cassandra Clare!
3. 2016 Debut You Are Most Anticipating?
Truthwitch by Susan Dennard
4. Series Ending/A Sequel You Are Most Anticipating in 2016?
A Court of Mist and Fury!
5. One Thing You Hope To Accomplish Or Do In Your Reading/Blogging Life In 2016?
POST MORE REVIEWS! And I’d like to start a schedule for my posts!
6. A 2016 Release You’ve Already Read & Recommend To Everyone:
I haven’t read any yet sadly.
Thank you so much for creating this survey! I loved doing it and everyone else should do it too!!