Happy 2016 everyone!! In honor of the new year I’m going to talk about the top 16 books I want to get to in 2016! (in no particular order)
- Heir of Fire by Sarah J. Maas: I’ve already started this book and I’m really looking forward to continuing on with this series!
3. Harry Potter Series I NEED TO FINISH THIS! This has been a goal of mine for the past 4 years and I hope 2016 is the year I can actually do it! I’m on book 5 right now so hopefully I can at least read one or finish the rest of the series.
5. Opposition by Jennifer L. Armentrout To be honest, this is probably going to be my first read of the new year even though I really don’t want this series to end!
6. Fallen Kingdoms by Morgan Rhodes Everyone is talking about this series right now and apparently it’s like a YA Game of Thrones and I love that show so sign me up!! Also look at those covers!! *heart eyes*
7. Passenger by Alexandra Bracken I’m so excited for this new release!!
8. The Darkest Minds by Alexandra Bracken I’ve heard so much about this series and I really want to make 2016 the year I finally read it!
10. Lady Midnight by Cassandra Clare I AM DEFINITELY READING THIS IN 2016 I’VE BEEN WAITING FOR IT FOR SO LONG!!!
11.The Winners Curse by Marie Rutkoski This series has been recommended to me so many times and I’m really excited to read it!!
12. Magnus Chase by Rick Riordan I’ve heard this is super good!!
13. Clockwork Prince HOW HAVE I STILL NOT READ THIS YET?!
15. Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo I’ve had this book on my shelf for so long and it’s definitely time that I read it.
16. A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J. Maas IM SO EXCITED FOR THIS SEQUEL!!!